This scholarship was established to support a School of Medical Science student undertaking research in the field of Anatomy and/or Physiology.
$5,000 payable in instalments
Applications currently closed.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- have commenced full-time study in one of the following degrees in Trimester 1 2020 at Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus:
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) (2100)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) (2101)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) (2099)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (Honours) (2116)
- Honours year of the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) Accelerated (1358)
- Master of Medical Research (5626)
- be undertaking research in the field of Anatomy and/or Physiology
- achieved a minimum undergraduate GPA of 5.5
- not be in receipt of any other scholarship funding
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Honours and research topics: outline your honours topic and supervisor – research topic should directly address research in the field of Anatomy and/or Physiology
- Personal Statement
- Scholarship Benefit: outline how receiving this scholarship would benefit you and your research
Maximum value is $5,000 paid in instalments. Instalments of $2,500 are payable in trimester 1 and 2 provided conditions are met.
Payments are made up to six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- remain full-time enrolled at Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus in the degree for which the scholarship was awarded
- maintain a minimum GPA of 5.5
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.
Griffith University reserves the right to withdraw an advertised scholarship at any time.