Griffith School of Environment and Science is offering scholarships to support students commencing an eligible Honours program in Trimester 1 2020.
Maximum value is $3,000 payable in instalments.
Applications close: 4 pm Friday 31 January 2020
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or New Zealand Citizen
- be commencing full-time study in Trimester 1, 2020 in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) 2125,2110,2111,2112
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) 2087
- Bachelor of Forensic Science (Honours) 2107
- Bachelor of Biomolecular Science (Honours) 2108
- Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning (Honours) 1431/1432
- have completed or be currently enrolled in the final trimester of one of the following programs and graduate with a minimum GPA of 6:
- Bachelor of Science 1018/1210
- Bachelor of Marine Science 1328
- Bachelor of Science in Ecology and Conservation Biology 1007/1315
- Bachelor of Environmental Science 1543/1547
- Bachelor of Environmental Management 1009
- Bachelor of Forensic Science 1264
- Bachelor of Forensic Science/Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice 1368
- Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning 1086/1279
- Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning/Bachelor of Science 1512/1516
- not be in receipt of the Pro Vice Chancellor (Griffith Science) Academic Excellence Honours Scholarship.
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this Scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Tertiary education history
- Honours and research topics- you are required as part of this application to supply information relating to a specific research topic/project you will undertake and identify a principal supervisor
*Selection of the successful applicant(s) will be based on the best GPA over 120 Credit Points of the 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate courses.
Maximum value is $3,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $1,500 are payable in trimester 1 and 2 provided conditions are met.
Payments are made within six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- Remain full time enrolled at Griffith University in the Honours program for which the scholarship was awarded
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 6
- Continue to meet all other eligibility criteria.
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email. Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide addition information.