Book a space for your meeting or function
At Griffith, we have a number of spaces across each of our campuses that are available for a variety of purposes. Staff can book rooms using our web room booking system. Members of the general public are also welcome to hire out our spaces. See below for details.
Staff members who wish to book a room at any Griffith campus, except Queensland Conservatorium at South Bank, can do so via our online room booking system.
Hire one of our unique, contemporary and flexible spaces for your conference, seminar or special occasion. We also have a range of sporting facilities available to hire.
If you'd like to book a room related to your studies, contact your course convenor or school to book the room on your behalf. If a booking is required for private use, venue hire charges will apply.
Student Club bookings
If the booking is for a student club, call 07 5552 8724 for the Gold Coast campus or 07 3735 3931 for all other campuses.
- Bookings are available until and including 25 October 2020 in teaching venues.
- Meeting rooms are available to book until 24 December 2020.
- From 29 June 2020, meeting room capacities have been updated to allow 4m2 per person.
- The changeover time for teaching and general bookings has also been temporarily increased from 10 minutes to 15 minutes to reduce congestion at room entry and exits.
- Please ensure all rooms are vacated at the appointed finish time. For further information on social distancing refer to the Returning to Campus website.
Examples of rooms that can be booked
G16_1.13 Clinical Sciences 2 building, Gold Coast campus
G34_2.02 Leneen Forde Chancellery, Gold Coast campus
Video conference meeting room
LO3_2.27 Information Services building, Logan campus
N06_-2.04 Patience Thoms building, Nathan campus
N16_0.03 Macrossan building, Nathan campus
Balcony studio room
S08_3.08 Dub suite/viewing balcony studio in Griffith Film School building, South Bank campus
Explore our spaces
See an inventory of Griffith buildings and rooms, or search for a specific space