The University is committed to an equitable and fair study and work environment. The University takes all complaints and grievances seriously and recognises that information received via complaints helps to identify ways to improve our services and systems. Complaints and grievances will be responded to in a timely manner.

Complaints by Students and Staff

The University has established the following policies to support students and staff to resolve legitimate complaints that cannot be resolved informally.


Please refer to the relevant policy and procedure for advice on how to make a complaint or report a grievance.

External Review

If you are dissatisfied with the response to your complaint or grievance, and have exhausted all internal processes for review, you may refer the issue to the appropriate external authority, as detailed in the relevant policy document.

Complaints by Members of the Public

Members of the external community may address issues of concern in writing to:

Vice President (Corporate Services) 
Griffith University 
Nathan Qld 4111