The University is committed to an inclusive and equitable study and work environment. Feedback is welcomed and helps us identify what we are doing well and where we need to improve our services and systems.
The University has established policies and procedures to support students and staff to resolve complaints. All complaints and grievances are taken seriously and are responded to in a timely manner.
Complaints made on behalf of another person will be accepted in appropriate circumstances.
- their treatment as a student
- the quality or delivery of a service provided by the University
- the conduct of University staff or other students
We follow further policies and procedures for complaints about the following matters:
- academic and administrative decisions made by the University
- sexual assault, harassment, bullying and discrimination by a student
- sexual assault and sexual harassment, harassment, bullying and discrimination by staff
Visit Student Complaints for more information.
The Code of Conduct provides guidance on expected standards of staff behaviour.
Understand our policy and procedures for reports and complaints of a varying nature:
- Public Interest Disclosure and whistleblowing
- Student bullying, harassment and discrimination by staff
- Staff sexual assault, harassment, bullying and discrimination procedures
- Individual grievance resolution procedure
- Griffith University Privacy Plan
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
For all other complaints or concerns, please refer to the Chief Operating Officer.
Complaints Contact Information
For Student complaints
Visit the Student Complaints website for information forms.
For all other complaints
Telephone: +61 7 373 57111
By mail: Chief Operating Officer, Griffith University, Nathan campus QLD 4111
If you are dissatisfied with the response to your complaint or grievance and have exhausted all internal processes for review, you may refer the issue to the appropriate external authority, as detailed in the relevant policy or procedure.