This scholarship was established to support a third-year male student enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing degree at Griffith University's Gold Coast campus. Priority will be given to a student who has had to relocate from regional, remote or rural areas to study at the Gold Coast Campus.
$6,000 payable in instalments.
Applications closed for 2020.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- be male
- be full-time enrolled in your third year (completed a minimum of 160 credit points) of the Bachelor of Nursing degree at Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus
- not be in receipt of other scholarship funding
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Personal background
- Relocation: Have you / will you need to relocate in order to study at Griffith University? *
- Personal statement
- Scholarship benefit: explain how this scholarship will benefit you
*Priority will be given to a student who had to originally relocate from regional or rural areas to study at the Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus
Maximum value is $6,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $3,000 are payable in trimester 1 and 2 provided conditions are met.
Payments are made up to six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- remain full-time enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing degree at Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus
- maintain a minimum GPA of 4
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email. Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.