This scholarship is available to a third-year Griffith University student enrolled in an eligible degree undertaking a chemistry major.
One scholarship available per year valued at $5,000 paid in a single instalment.
Apply by: 12pm Friday 26 March 2021
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident
- be enrolled full-time in your third year of study
- be undertaking a Chemistry major in one of the following programs-
- Bachelor of Science (Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science Advanced (Honours) (Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science (Forensic Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science/Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice (Forensic Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business (Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology (Chemistry)
What do I include in my application?
To be considered you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Program: Academic Merit
- Income and expenditure
- Personal Statement:
- Experience: Personal statement addressing your background
- Challenge(s) experienced: Personal statement addressing any challenges experienced such as being from a rural, regional or remote area of Australia
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please us only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Supporting documentation
- Curriculum VT (CV)
- Other: current Academic Transcript
* Preference will be given to students who have a low socio-economic background and/or are from a rural, regional or remote area of Australia.
There is one scholarship available per year and is valued at $5,000 payable in a single instalment.
Payments are made up to six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
Rowe Scientific PTY Ltd have been supplying the scientific community and laboratories around Australia since 1987. They wish to help Australia by supporting people who are studying in areas that will support the industries that have supported Rowe Scientific and therefore wish in this case to support students who major in Chemistry.
Payment is made, after census, on confirmation that you are enrolled at Griffith University and still meet eligibility requirements.
Successful applicants will also be required to provide a current photograph, together with relevant background (the text is to be agreed upon by both Griffith University and the Scholarship recipient) for inclusion in the Rowe Scientific National Newsletter.
Applications, including any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.
Griffith University reserves the right to withdraw an advertised scholarship at any time.