This bursary is made in memory of David Angus Laird by his daughter, Zoe Gill and her family and has been established to support a female student enrolled in the Master of Social Work program and the travel costs associated with attending the final 5 day on-campus intensive at Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus.
Value: $500, paid in a single instalment
Applications close: 4pm Friday 17 July 2020
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- be female
- be enrolled in the Master of Social Work program and undertaking the Critical Reflective Practice in Social Work Course (7063HSV) in Trimester 2
- be able to provide evidence of financial hardship
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application
- Program: Academic Merit – your academic merit may be taken into consideration
- Personal Statement:
- Scholarship Benefit: please detail how this bursary will assist with the travel costs associate with attending the 5-day on campus intensive at Griffith University’ Gold Coast campus
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please use only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel, we can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Other: evidence of financial need (Centrelink or Tax Statement)
Maximum value is $500 paid in a single instalment.
Payments are made up to six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
This bursary is made in memory of David Angus Laird by his daughter, Zoe Gill and her family.
Payment is made, after census, on confirmation that you are enrolled at Griffith University and still meet eligibility requirements. Should you fail to attend the 5-day intensive at Griffith University’s Gold Coast campus, you may be required to replay the full amount of this bursary.
Applications, including any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email. Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.