The aim of this scholarship is to encourage and support outstanding applicants in the Master of Cyber Security program.
Maximum value is $3,000 payable in instalments
Applications close: Friday 28 June 2019 for Trimester 2 2019 by 4pm.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australia Citizen, Permanent Resident or Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder
- be commencing full time study in the Master of Cyber Security in Trimester 2, 2019
- have achieved a program GPA of 5 or above in a previous degree
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Tertiary Education History
- Personal statement
- Career goals and aims - Please give a brief outline of your learning and professional development goals, detailing how you would use your studies to further these goals and how the outcomes of these goals will be measured? Consider how your goals demonstrate innovation, and your commitment to creative excellence and to intellectual rigour.
- Scholarship benefit - How will this scholarship assist you in achieving your career goals and aims?
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. Please use only the following formats: pdf, word,jpeg or excel, we can only guarantee these formats will be accepted.
- Supporting documentation
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) - include details education and employment history
- Other - if your undergraduate degree was NOT completed at Griffith University, upload a copy of your academic transcript.
Maximum value is $3,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $1,000 are payable for each full time enrolled trimester up to the maximum value of the scholarship.
Payments are made up to six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and Conditions.
To remain eligible for this scholarship, you will be required to:
- remain full-time enrolled at Griffith University in the Master of Cyber Security
- maintain a GPA of 5 or above
The above conditions are verified each trimester at Census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications, including any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.