Two Bursaries are available for Queensland regional students who wish to study at Griffith University in an undergraduate Engineering program on the Nathan Campus in one of the Electronics related disciplines.
The bursaries are valued at $2,500 paid in a single instalment.
Applications close: 4pm Friday 24 January 2020
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holder
- be a year 12 school leaver, attending a High School in any Queensland area excluding South East Queensland, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast regions as defined by the Queensland Studies Authority
- be applying for full-time admission to a Griffith School of Engineering and Built Environment undergraduate program on the Nathan campus in one of the following approved programs:
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours (1542)
- Bachelor or Engineering with Honours/Bachelor of Science (1561)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours/Bachelor of Business (1557)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours/Bachelor of Environmental Science (1555)
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours/Bachelor of Information Technology (1559)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Aviation (1584)
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Secondary education history
- Program Preferences: QTAC
- Referee reports: Academic referee report
- Personal statements:
- Career goals and aims: Outline why you would like to study electronics
- Community involvement: Detail your extra-curricular activities and hobbies
- Experience: Outline your academic achievements to date (e.g. school awards etc.)
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please us only the following formats- pdf, word, jpeg or excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Supporting Documentation:
- Other: Academic results- please upload a copy of your student profile or academic results (this document must be signed by your teacher, principal or guidance officer)
The bursaries are valued at $2,500 each payable in a single instalment
Payments are made within six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
Payment is made, after census, on confirmation that you are enrolled at Griffith University and still meet eligibility requirements.
Applications, including Referee Reports and any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.