The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage Year 12 school leavers to undertake undergraduate studies in Information Technology on a full-time basis. The aim is to assist potential applicants into an IT career path.
Each scholarship is valued at $5,000 paid in a single instalment.
Applications closed for 2020.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or Humanitarian Visa holder
- be a recent Year 12 school leaver
- receive an OP score of 1–5 (or ATAR equivalent)
- be a first-year commencing student
- have applied to commencing full-time study in 2020 in one of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (1539, 1538)
- Bachelor of Applied Information Technology (1497)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (1534)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology (1045)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Business (1569, 1570).
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Secondary education history: OP score of 1–5 (or ATAR equivalent)
- Program preferences
- Personal statements:
- Career goals and aims: Personal statement outlining your interest in the Information Technology field and why you would like to pursue a career in IT
Each scholarship is valued at $5,000 payable in a single instalment.
Payments are made within six weeks after the census date subject to satisfying scholarship terms and conditions.
Payment is made, after census, on confirmation that you are enrolled at Griffith University and still meet eligibility requirements.
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.