This bursary was established in 2000 through a gift from Accenture, to encourage students applying for, or presently enrolled in, an eligible undergraduate Griffith University Information Technology degree.
The bursary is valued at $3,000 paid in a single instalment.
Apply by: 12pm Friday 29 January 2021
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or Humanitarian Visa holder
- have a GPA of 6 or above or an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) of 91.15 or above (including the equivalent OP Band 1-5 and International Baccalaureate (IB))
- be applying for or enrolled in one of the eligible programs as listed below:
- Bachelor of Information Technology- Gold Coast and Nathan campus (1539, 1538)
- Bachelor of Computer Science- Gold Coast (1534)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology- Gold Coast and Nathan campus (1045)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Business- Gold Coast and Nathan campus (1569, 1570)
- not be in receipt of another ICT scholarship in the same trimester/year as receiving this bursary.
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Secondary education history (commencing student): academic merit
- Program preferences (commencing students)
- Program (current students): academic merit
- Personal Statements:
- Career Goals and Aims: Detail your interest in the area of Information Technology.
- Community Involvement: Detail your participation in extracurricular activities and involvement in the community.
The bursary is valued at $3,000 payable in a single instalment.
Payments are made up to six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
Payment is made, after census, on confirmation that you are enrolled at Griffith University and still meet eligibility requirements.
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.
Griffith University reserves the right to withdraw an advertised scholarship at any time.