Established in 2000 through a gift from ACCENTURE, for the purpose of encouraging students applying for, or presently enrolled in an undergraduate Griffith University Information Systems Program.
The Bursary is valued at $3,000 paid in a single instalment.
Applications currently closed.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Humanitarian Visa Holder
- have a GPA of 6 or above or OP 1-5 (or ATAR Equivalent)
- be applying for or enrolled in one of the eligible programs as listed below:
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems- Nathan campus (1360)
- Bachelor of Information Technology- Gold Coast and Nathan campus (1539, 1538)
- Bachelor of Computer Science- Gold Coast (1534)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology- Gold Coast and Nathan campus (1045)
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Business- Gold Coast and Nathan campus (1569, 1570)
- not be in receipt of another ICT Scholarship in the same trimester/year as receiving this bursary
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Program/Secondary Education History: Academic Merit- GPA 6 or above or OP 1-5 (or ATAR equivalent)
- Personal Statements:
- Career Goals and Aims: Statement of the applicant's interest in the area of Information Systems
- Community Involvement: Participation of extracurricular activities and involvement in the community
The Bursary is valued at $3,000 payable in a single instalment.
Payments are made within six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
Payment is made, after census, on confirmation you are enrolled at Griffith University and still meet eligibility requirements. You must also not be in receipt of another ICT Scholarship in the same trimester/year as receiving this Bursary.
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.