The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage year 12 school leavers to undertake undergraduate studies in the Bachelor of Computer Science Program.
Each scholarship is valued at $3,000 and paid in a single instalment.
Applications currently closed.
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be a first year commencing student
- have an OP score of 1-7 (or ATAR equivalent)
- applicants must be enrolled or intending to enrol full-time in the Bachelor of Computer Science (1534)
- applicants cannot be in receipt of any other scholarship
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application:
- Secondary education history
- Personal statements:
- Scholarship benefit: Personal Statement outlining the benefit of receiving the scholarship
Each scholarship is valued at $3,000 and paid in a single instalment. There are 20 scholarships available.
Payments are made within six weeks after the Census Date subject to satisfying scholarship Terms and conditions.
Payment is made, after census, on confirmation that you are enrolled at Griffith University and still meet eligibility requirements.
Applications must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.