Griffith Sciences is offering scholarships to high achieving students commencing a Griffith Sciences Honours degree in Trimester 2 2021.
Maximum value is $6,000, payable in instalments.
Apply by: 4 pm Monday 12 July 2021 - Trimester 2 2021 offer round
Can I apply?
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder, International Student or New Zealand Citizen
- have completed your undergraduate study at an Australian or New Zealand University*
- be enrolled to commence or have applied by the closing date to commence in one of the following degrees in Trimester 2 2021:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) 2020
- Bachelor of Sciences (Honours) 2125
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours) 2123
- Honours year of the Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning (Honours) 1431
- have a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 6
What do I include in my application?
To be considered for this scholarship you must complete the following sections within the application.
- Program (Continuing students)
- Tertiary education history: Academic Merit - minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 6
- Program preferences (Commencing students)
- Honours and research topics - You are required as part of this application to supply information relating to a specific research topic/project you will undertake and identify a principal supervisor.
- Personal statements
- Career goals and aims- Detail your career goals and aims following completion of your Honours studies.
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section. (Please us only the following formats: PSF, Word, jpeg or Excel. We can only guarantee these formats will be accepted)
- Supporting documentation
- Other: If your undergraduate degree was NOT completed at Griffith University, upload a copy of your transcript.
Maximum value is $6,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $3,000 are payable in Trimester 1 and 2 provided conditions are met.
Payments are made within six weeks after the census date subject to satisfying scholarship terms and conditions.
To remain eligible for the scholarship, you will be required to:
- remain full-time enrolled at Griffith University in the Honours degree for which the scholarship was awarded
- maintain a minimum GPA of 6
- study in consecutive trimesters.
The above conditions are verified each trimester at census date. If a scholarship recipient fails to successfully meet these conditions, scholarship payments may be withheld, or the scholarship may be terminated.
Applications, including any supporting documentation, must be completed and submitted by the closing date.
Offers are made via email.
Applicants may be shortlisted and be required to provide additional information.
Griffith University reserves the right to withdraw an advertised scholarship at any time.