IDENTIFY THEMES AND IDEAS
Organising themes and ideas from the literature helps you:
- make connections
- discern patterns
- highlight emerging themes and how they have evolved
- extend your knowledge
- identify gaps in the literature
- identify key researchers
- understand how your research relates to that of others
- contextualise a topic within a research area
- prepare and structure your writing.
Find information and support for all aspects of your copyright compliance obligations.
For help with your research technology, data science and technical infrastructure needs.
Office for research
For help with research grant funding opportunities, ethical and IP matters.
Attend a workshop targeted to support you throughout the research lifecycle.
Griffith University Research Methods Advisors
For advanced statistical advice.
Digital skills have never been more important. Discover your digital dexterity with our self-evaluation tool and identify areas you can improve.