If you have a difficult or unusual statistical issue, our statisticians may be able to help
In the first instance, Griffith researchers are expected to seek local training and advice on statistical methods from their school, research group or centre. If such advice proves insufficient, however, or you would like a second opinion, you can book a consultation with our statisticians.
To book a consultation
1. Read the guidelines on working with our statisticians.
2. Fill out the relevant online form:
- If you are a PhD student, please fill out this online form
- If you are a staff member, please fill out this online form
Providing information requested on these forms helps us line you up with a relevant statistician.
3. Read through the New Job form and begin to fill it out. We will continue that process in your first consultation or two, so don't worry if you’re unsure about anything.