Social media and social networks can be valuable for sharing and promoting your research.
Expand your reach and visibility as a researcher:
- Use social media, such as, Twitter and Instagram.
- Communicate your research through blog posts, podcasts and YouTube videos.
- Connect and network with others through LinkedIn.
- Try academic social networks, like Mendeley, ResearchGate, or Academia.edu.
Promote your research by writing for The Conversation or participating in media broadcasts as an expert commentator.
Share the right version
When sharing your research on social media and social networks check:
- the publisher's copyright and open access policy
- your publishing agreement to identify which version can be freely shared.
Include social media
Read about the benefits of sharing your research using social media:
Find information and support for all aspects of your copyright compliance obligations.
For help with your research technology, data science and technical infrastructure needs.
Office for research
For help with research grant funding opportunities, ethical and IP matters.
Attend a workshop targeted to support you throughout the research lifecycle.
Griffith research online
Make your research visible and open using the University repository.