Griffith Research Online
A digital archive of research and scholarship from Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia.
- free online full-text versions of journal articles, conference papers, where possible, with the appropriate permissions of copyright owners
- a publication platform for non-traditional research outputs, including research data, creative works, and working papers
- a discovery platform for Griffith theses from Higher Degree Research
- increased impact and influence for Griffith research and scholarship by ensuring it is visible, discoverable and accessible, promoting work via search engines, such as Google, and discovery services such as, the National Library's Trove
- a centralised public index for Griffith University's global research publications through a connection to Symplectic elements.
The benefits of using GRO include:
- Making your research visible, discoverable, and accessible. Publications are indexed by search engines such as Google, Google Scholar and Trove helping them reach a broader audience.
- Promoting dissemination and access for all. Your research is discoverable to those who are unable to go into a library, or access paywalled academic resources.
- Providing persistent access with a unique handle (persistent URL) assigned to each research item.
- Meeting mandatory requirements of research grants. Research outputs arising from ARC and NHMRC funded research, and their metadata, must be made openly accessible.
- Building author profiles, the content is automatically added to Griffith Experts.
- Gathering statistics on views and downloads.
Find information and support for all aspects of your copyright compliance obligations.
For help with your research technology, data science and technical infrastructure needs.
Office for research
For help with research grant funding opportunities, ethical and IP matters.
Attend a workshop targeted to support you throughout the research lifecycle.
Request custom workshops
Request a workshop to develop skills for your researchers or HDR candidates.