Get to know the library
Prepare for teaching
Partnering with you to teach students digital, academic and research skills to produce graduates of the future. Find information on:
- support for reading lists
- workshops and eLearning resources
- resources to support your teaching
- support for individual students.
Prepare for research
Get advice and support through the research lifecycle to successfully:
- work with data
- build your research profile
- make your research open and reproducible
- publish and share your research.
Find scholarly resources
Access an extensive range of library resources including:
- print collections on each campus
- online resources available 24/7
- interlibrary loan requests
- Library apps for web searching.
Find information and support for all aspects of your copyright compliance obligations.
Griffith research online
Make your research visible and open using the University repository.
Access support for all your IT needs.
Digital skills have never been more important. Discover your digital dexterity with our self-evaluation tool and identify areas you can improve.
View the remarkable Griffith story.