A range of free workshops, consultations and self-help resources to help you succeed at university and beyond.
- Academic skills - Develop strategies for effective reading and study, time management, academic writing, critical thinking and more.
- Computing skills - Brush up on Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and EndNote and other software. For new and advanced computer users.
- Library research skills - Get a head start with finding items on your reading list and researching effectively for assignments.
Your comments on the Guide to learning skills are welcome.
Download the Logan Campus Sem 1, 2013 Workshop timetable.
Search all our workshops to find the one for you and book your place
- Orientation 2013
- Computing self-help resources
- Numeracy and Maths
- Session evaluation form
- Learning@Griffith for staff