Laying a platform towards remarkable research through innovation and collaboration
Griffith Sciences’ expertise across the traditional disciplines of biology, chemistry and physics is matched by a superior understanding of the impacts and opportunities presented through continued technological advancement. This creates the bedrock of learning and teaching strategies, while also translating into successful research outcomes across a broad range of scientific fields.
As a leading knowledge-based institution throughout the Asia-Pacific, the Griffith Sciences Group takes pride in its ongoing global contributions to the higher education sector. Such wide-ranging and purposeful exposure ensures an inherent capability to not only influence young minds, but to also guide, instruct and assist public and private enterprise, the environment, related economies and society in general.
Through our research institutes ongoing engagement with governments and communities at all levels, plus the instigation of global industry collaboration ensures beneficial outcomes across society.
Our facilities are equipped with the latest in state-of-the-art technologies to optimise our world-class areas of expertise.
So diverse and wide-ranging is the scope of research initiatives that numerous centres of expertise not only assist the activities of our world-class institutes but are global leaders in their own right.
- Australian Research Centre for Human Evolution
- Centre for Clean Environment and Energy
- Centre for Quantum Dynamics
- Griffith Centre for Coastal Management
- Queensland Micro- and Nanotechnology Centre
Facilities and programs
- Griffith Climate Change Response Program
- Griffith Sciences Technical Solutions
- Griffith University DNA Sequencing Facility
- Griffith University Magnetic Resonance Facility
- National Hydrogen Materials Reference Facility
- Compounds Australia
- Queensland Microtechnology Facility