Need help with your mobile device?
Visit a Tech Assist bar for face to face support from a Tech Specialist. You can bring your mobile device (this means portable computing devices such as your laptop, tablet, iPad or phones) with options to book online for a 15 minute session or simply walk in for assistance.
Tech Assist bars have extended their services for students and staff:
- Access and installation of Office 365
- Technical support for accessing University software when you are having issues
- User-specific configurations of devices to enable connectivity to services
- Virus, spyware and malware scanning and removal
- Accessing Wi-Fi
- Other technical troubleshooting where necessary.