All Active Students
From Friday 26 October 2018 email for active Griffith students is available in Outlook 365. To access go to the Student Email Quick link in your myGriffith portal and login using your sNumber and password.
- Access to documents from anywhere (including China!), anytime, with online document creation, storage and collaboration
- Integrated tools to help you connect with other students or staff from across the University community
- New applications including Microsoft Teams, a digital hub that brings chat, documents and meetings together in one place
- Online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to download Office Apps to 5 PC/Macs in addition to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user
- Access to new apps and features released by Microsoft to our 365 subscription.
Completed: Active Students moved to Outlook 365 (26 Oct 2018)
26 Oct: All new email delivered to Outlook 36526 to 28 Oct: All existing Google Email, Contacts and Calendar moved from Google to Outlook 365 29 Oct: All email, contacts and calendar available in Outlook 365 account. Google email, calendar, contacts and hangouts disabled (for active students)
How to access Outlook
Active students can access email via:
Your email address stays the same!
You will be able to access Outlook with the same student email address: @griffithuni.edu.au
Available: Google Drive and Apps
Access to Google Drive documents and apps (excluding email, calendar, contacts and hangouts) will continue until further notice.
A new link Google Drive and Apps is available in MyGriffith quick links and you can login as usual.
Post move check
On Monday 29 October, there are a couple of things you need to do:
EMAIL FOR GRIFFITH ALUMNI
Recent 2018/2019 graduates
Students who moved to Microsoft in October AND have graduated after 1 November 2018 will retain their Microsoft 365 account and access to Office 365 including Outlook for email until 1 September 2019, after which access to all Office 365 application except Email will cease. As a graduate you will retain access to Outlook mailbox but NOT any other Griffith Office 365 applications.