All Active Students
From Friday 26 October 2018 email for active Griffith students is available in Outlook 365. To access go to the Email link in your myGriffith portal and login using your sNumber and password.
- Access to documents from anywhere (including China!), anytime, with online document creation, storage and collaboration
- Integrated tools to help you connect with other students or staff from across the University community
- New applications including Microsoft Teams, a digital hub that brings chat, documents and meetings together in one place
- Online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to download Office Apps to 5 PC/Macs in addition to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user
- Access to new apps and features released by Microsoft to our 365 subscription.
Accessing Office 365 Applications (including Outlook email)
How do I access Outlook email?
The supported method for accessing email online from your laptop or computer is via a web browser.
- Go to the myGriffith student portal > click Email link (top right) OR
- Enter mail.griffithuni.edu.au in your web browser, sign in with your Griffith username ('s' number) and password.
How do I install Office 365 applications on a PC or Mac?
Students can download and install Office 365 applications directly from the Microsoft Office 365 Portal. This is the only method available for installing on personal / home computers.
How do I install Office 365 applications on my mobile device?
The official Microsoft apps are the only recommended and secure method of accessing your content on mobile devices.
EMAIL FOR GRIFFITH ALUMNI
Griffith graduate access to Office 365
Students who have reached their conferral date continue to have access to Office 365 applications including Outlook for email for 180 days. After 180 days access to all applications, except email, will cease.
GRADUATED OR LEAVING GRIFFITH?
Need details on accessing Office 365 if you are leaving or graduating from Griffith? See:
If you have lost access to your email and are no longer an active student, see: