Students connect anywhere, anytime
Griffith students access email and content via Outlook in Microsoft Office 365.
- access to documents, storage and document creation from anywhere
- integrated tools to help you connect with students and staff across the University community
- new apps including Microsoft Teams, a digital hub that brings chat, documents and meetings together in one place
- online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- access to Office apps to five PC and Macs in addition to five tablets and five phones per user
- access to new apps and features released by Microsoft to our 365 subscription
To access, go to the email link in your myGriffith portal and login using your sNumber and password.
Accessing O365 apps
Download Office 365 products for your desktop or mobile device when overseas instead of using web browser access:
- Download Office 365 apps such as Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Install Office 365 mobile apps when using mobile devices
Contact the Griffith IT service centre email on IThelp@griffith.edu.au
ACCESS TO O365 FOR GRADUATES AND ALUMNI
Students who have reached their conferral date may access apps for 180 days. After 180 days, email access remains while access to all other apps will cease.
If you are leaving or graduating from Griffith:
If you are no longer an active student, see:
GRADUATED OR LEAVING GRIFFITH?