Mobile Technology Services
Griffith University provides a range of mobile technology services that can help you on your way to becoming more mobile with your study or work. Our goal is to provide the Griffith community with the ability to access information and services in mobile device friendly formats, so that they can do what they need to do anywhere, anytime.
The Griffith App
The free Griffith App has been developed in partnership with Blackboard inc. to provide students, staff and visitors with a diverse suite of interactive features to enhance their university experience.
Bb Student by Blackboard is an app designed especially for students to view content and participate in courses in Learning@Griffith. The app is available on iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
Students can use the app to access their courses from their phone. They can view course content, get their marks, complete work, and participate in class.
Bb Student enables you to stay current with your course no matter where you are:
- View test, assignment, and course marks as soon as they’re available
- Participate in discussions and take tests and assignments
- Attach assignment files using Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive
Ready to download Bb Student?
- Access the Apple, Google, or Microsoft app store and search for Bb Student
- Install the Bb Student app on your mobile device
- Open Bb Student and search for Griffith University as the name of your School
- Sign in with your existing Griffith University student username and password.