As a Griffith student currently enrolled in a course, you are entitled to use Griffith Wi-Fi to access the internet account for study related purposes.
Your use of the internet must be for appropriate and legitimate purposes associated with your study in accordance with the Griffith University Information Technology Code of Practice. All Internet traffic is monitored and logged to your student account.
ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT
Your Griffith account includes:
- unlimited internet downloads during off-peak hours (classified as free usage)
- unlimited access to Griffith sites and specific on-net educational sites (classified as free usage)
- 50GB study allowance per month of peak hour, off-net downloads (classified as charged usage); shaped at a slower connection speed* ( 64kbps ) once the 50GB has been used
- usage reset on the 1st day of the month
- access to check your own internet usage.
* Download speeds are dependent on connection speeds of your device and your location.