Internet on campus and beyond
As a Griffith student currently enrolled in a course, you are entitled to use Griffith Wi-Fi to access the internet account for study related purposes.
Your use of the internet must be for appropriate and legitimate purposes associated with your study in accordance with the Griffith University Information Technology Code of Practice. All Internet traffic is monitored and logged to your student account.
About your internet account
Your Griffith internet account includes:
- Unlimited internet downloads during off-peak hours
- 50GB study allowance per month during peak hours; shaped at a slower connection speed* (64kbps) once the 50GB has been used
- Unlimited access to Griffith and specific educational sites
- Usage resets on the 1st day of each month
- Manage your usage with the My Internet Account dashboard
Login to your account to access the Internet, check your usage and more.