I am a
- High school student
- Mature student (18+)
- International student
You’re considered an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not an Australian citizen, or New Zealand citizen residing in Australia, or
- not a holder of an Australian permanent residency, or
- not a holder of an Australian humanitarian visa
- Parent or guardian
I'm interested in
My child is interested in
Where would you like to study?
Where would your child like to study?
Professional development and short courses
- We offer a range of professional development courses.
- Find out more
Take control of your study
We’re committed to helping you reach your study goals, no matter what. As a Griffith student, you’ll be supported from day one.
Our flexible study options also put you in control of how fast or slow you study, how study fits around your life and how it benefits you.
Regardless of how you choose to study, you’ll receive the same world-class education, taught by the same award-winning teachers, and have access to the same services and support.
Flexible study options
Whether you're looking to fit study around your life, pursue your passion after a break from study, progress your career or just have the control to study when you want, Griffith gives you the flexibility and support you need to achieve your goals.
Our trimester system means you’ll have more flexibility and greater control over your studies and with multiple intakes each year, you can start when it suits you.
- Study over two or three trimesters each year
- Pick up or drop classes each trimester and pace your study to suit your needs
- Fast-track by studying over three trimesters and finish sooner
- Study full-time or part-time, from one to four courses each trimester
- With three intakes each year, you can start when it suits you
We know that mature students have to juggle work, life and study. To help you feel confident and succeed in your studies, we offer a range of support services.
- Learning support services
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Peer mentoring
- Health services
- Job search and career development
- Specialised support for students with disabilities
- Welfare support
- Technical and IT support
- Dedicated support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
Book a one-on-one Q&A
Book a personalised 30-minute chat with our study advisers to have your questions answered.
Why choose Griffith
At Griffith, we’re known for delivering an outstanding student experience, our high-quality degrees, welcoming environment, and flexible study options.