How can PASS help me?
Participating in PASS helps you:
- improve your marks and grades especially when you attend 10 or more sessions
- understand course content more deeply
- break down complex ideas
- develop closer relationships with other students
- learn what, and how, to learn
- work better as a team
- save hours with smarter study methods
Peer Assisted Study Sessions at Griffith
In 2018, Griffith will offer PASS across all four academic Groups in targeted courses.
Find a study session
How do I sign up?
It is never too late to join a PASS group and there are various ways to sign up:
- Register your interest at your first lecture or
- Sign up online through your Learning@Griffith course site if that is available, or
- Sign up at any of the PASS sessions
Your PASS Leaders will make the necessary arrangements for you and provide you with any additional session times.