Postgraduate study

If you are considered a domestic student, you can apply for Griffith postgraduate coursework degrees directly via our website

The following information relates to applying to study postgraduate coursework as a domestic student. This includes:

  • Australian citizens
  • Australian Permanent Residents (holders of all categories of permanent resident visas, including Humanitarian Visas)
  • New Zealand citizens

If you are an international student, please visit international applications.

1. Select your degree

Explore our comprehensive range of degrees using our degree finder. Here, you can search by degree, career or course and find everything you need to know, from prerequisites and course options to fees and how to apply.

Use the Degree finder

Talk to us

You can find out more about our degrees and meet the people who teach them at events such as Open Day and TSXPO. You can also talk to us at any time of the year to find out more about studying at Griffith and your options.

  • Call 1800 677 728 (toll free)
  • Ask a question or see our frequently asked questions