The Academic Calendar states the standard academic dates and deadlines throughout your studies. Variations to the standard Academic calendar are determined by your study area and learning mode.
For quick reference, the below information refers to key dates specific to domestic application periods.
Trimester 2 2020
|Readmission after Exclusion||26 April|
|UAC applications close||18 June|
|Undergraduate direct admission^||21 June|
|Readmission following Administrative Withdrawal||21 June|
|Incoming Cross Institutional Study and Single course of study||21 June|
|Internal Transfer||24 June|
|QTAC applications close||25 June|
Trimester 3 2020
|Readmission after Exclusion||2 August|
|Undergraduate Direct Admission ^||18 October|
|Readmission following Administrative Withdrawal||18 October|
|Incoming Cross Institutional Study and Single course of study||18 October|
|Internal Transfer||18 October|
^ For eligible admission pathways and programs only. For further information Contact us.
Please note some programs may have an earlier closing date. Refer to the program entry in the Degree and Career Finder for more information.
- To view a full list of key dates including due dates for specific QTAC rounds, please visit key dates and fees.
- To view the QTAC offer rounds Griffith are participating in, please visit course offers and vacancies.
- To view a full list of key dates for UAC please view key dates.
- To view the UAC offer rounds Griffith are participating in, please visit institutions participating in each offer round.
- To view closing dates for Postgraduate programs, refer to the program entry in the Degree and Career Finder
- For information about applying to study at Griffith, please visit apply.