Cross-institutional study

Cross-institutional study

at Griffith University (PDF 52k)Find out more about our at Griffith University

at another Institution (PDF 51k)Find out more about our at Griffith University

If you wish to study as a cross-institutional student, then you should make an application prior to the trimester in which you wish to study. It is recommended that you check course availability and timetables and that you satisfy any prerequisite requirements.

How is the application assessed?

Approval to undertake cross-institutional study will only be given where:

  • the course is not a restricted course or (if the course is restricted) approval is given by the Head of School
  • prerequisite conditions are met
  • the maximum enrolment limit for the course is not exceeded.

You are required to pay the Student Contribution Charge and you may elect the up-front or deferred option if you are eligible. More information is available on the Fees and charges website.

How do I apply?

Application forms for cross-institutional study are available to download here. Documentary evidence of approval for the cross-institutional application from your home institution and a copy of your academic transcript must accompany the application.

Application closing dates

Trimester 1, 2 and 3 - Two weeks prior to the commencement of classes.

Refer to the Academic Calendar for specific dates.