at Griffith University (PDF 52k)Find out more about our at Griffith University
at another Institution (PDF 51k)Find out more about our at Griffith University
If you are seeking to be a cross-institutional student, then you should make an application prior to the trimester in which you wish to study directly to any Griffith Student Centre. It is recommended that you check course availability and timetables and that you satisfy any prerequisite requirements.
How is the application assessed?
Approval to undertake cross-institutional study will only be given where:
- the course is not a restricted course or (if the course is restricted) approval is given by the Head of School
- prerequisite conditions are met
- the maximum enrolment limit for the course is not exceeded.
You are required to pay the Student Contribution Charge and you may elect the up-front or deferred option if you are eligible. More information is available on the Fees and charges website.
Who can apply to internally transfer?
- Current continuing/commencing Undergraduate students
- Students on leave or returning from leave of absence
- Students entitled to readmission
- Deferred students
How do I apply?
Application forms for cross-institutional study are available to download here or from any Griffith Student Centre. Documentary evidence of approval for the cross-institutional application from your home institution and a copy of your academic transcript must accompany the application.