Griffith University’s Aquatic & Fitness Centre on the Mt Gravatt campus, located just ten minutes from Brisbane’s city centre, offers you a variety of swimming and fitness training options.
Our Centre boasts
- Three heated swimming pools
- Fitness Centre full of state of the art fitness equipment
- Swim School offering swimming classes for babies (aged 6months+) through to adults
- A variety of memberships available for purchase
- Café offering coffee, light lunches, snacks and ice creams
Open 7-days a week for both recreational and training purposes, our Centre welcomes students, staff and the general public. Located only 500m from the Griffith University Busway station the centre is easily accessible and also offers free parking for centre patrons. We’re open all year so come and find out how great our centre is.
New Boot Camp
Griffith sport along with The Mount Gravatt aquatic and fitness Centre is encouraging all campus life staff to join our fantastic Boot Camp commencing next week on the Mount Gravatt campus!
For more information have a look at the attached flyer or call the gang at the aquatic centre now! 3735 5922!
All students welcome
We'd like to invite you to come and take a look at the new Centre, we have discounted student memberships available so it's worth checking out.
Winter hours will be commencing April 22.