Playing squash is a top way to stay active and have fun
Our Nathan campus is home to three glass-back squash courts. The courts are available for hire seven days a week.
Check out our court and equipment hire prices below.
To hire a Griffith University recreation facility, simply create your online account via the Sporthub and book your session online.
Step two - Make your booking
Once your account is created, please go to “Bookings” and then the booking process is as follows:
- From the dropdown, choose the booking type
- For some facilities with multiple courts/fields, you’ll need to select Number of Spaces. This would generally be one. Eg. 1 space = 1 court
- Enter your estimated group size.
- Select a Timeslot by clicking and dragging the time period (or a long swipe if on a mobile device). Available booking timeslots are highlighted in green. Use the date navigation arrows and scroll up and down for desired times. Remember the minimum notice period which could be between 12 hours and 3 days in advance of the date you would like to book depending on facility.
- Your booking information then populates, if correct then select Add to Cart
- Once the booking is in the cart, payment will need to be made.
- Complete your purchase by paying with Ezidebit and continue through payment steps
- Once payment has been successfully made, a booking summary will appear and will remain in the members online account until after the booking
Before finalising your booking, please make sure you have read and understood the terms and conditions of hiring a Griffith Sport recreational facility.
Booking payment will be taken within the Sporthub Portal.
Bookings are currently only available at the following times:
|Monday - Friday | 6 am to 3:30 pm||Monday - Friday | 3:30 pm to 10 pm|
|Sunday | 6 am to 12 pm||Saturday - All Day|
|Sunday - 12 pm to 9 pm|
|Fitness Facility Member||$0||$18.75|
Equipment for hire
- Squash Racquets | $ 5
- Squash Balls | $ 5
Fitness Membership Holder Benefits
Sign up for a Fitness Membership and gain access to the Squash Courts plus the Nathan Fitness Centre, Mt Gravatt Aquatic and Fitness Centre and the Mt Gravatt Tennis Centre.
Nathan Sports Centre (N36), Recreation Road.
All purchases at Griffith Sport venues are 'contact' free - therefore cash will not be accepted. Only card or online payments (where applicable) are accepted.
A provider of goods or services is at liberty to set the commercial terms upon which payment will take place before the 'contract' for supply of the goods or services is entered into. If a provider of goods or services specifies other means of payment prior to the contract, then there is usually no obligation for legal tender to be accepted as payment (Reserve Bank of Australia) Thanks for your understanding.