A multipurpose sports hall available for hire
The Mt Gravatt Recreation Hall is the perfect place to play basketball, volleyball, badminton and handball. The facility is available for hire seven days a week from 8 am to 10 pm.
Step one - Create your account
To create your account please visit sporthub.griffith.edu.au and follow the prompts to create an account.
Step two - Make your booking
Once your account is created, please go to “Bookings” and then the booking process is as follows:
- From the dropdown, choose the booking type
- For some facilities with multiple courts/fields, you’ll need to select Number of Spaces. This would generally be one. Eg. 1 space = 1 court
- Enter your estimated group size.
- Select a Timeslot by clicking and dragging the time period (or a long swipe if on a mobile device). Available booking timeslots are highlighted in green. Use the date navigation arrows and scroll up and down for desired times. Remember the minimum notice period which could be between 12 hours and 3 days in advance of the date you would like to book depending on facility.
- Your booking information then populates, if correct then select Add to Cart
- Once the booking is in the cart, payment will need to be made.
- Complete your purchase by paying with Ezidebit and continue through payment steps
- Once payment has been successfully made, a booking summary will appear and will remain in the members online account until after the booking
Submit completed form either:
- in person at Mt Gravatt Aquatic and Fitness Centre Sports Road, Mt Gravatt campus
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|Half court||Full court|
|$55 per hour||$85 per hour|
All current Griffith Students are eligible for discounted facility hire fees at this venue. To be eligible for the discount please show your valid student card at any Griffith Sport facility reception to activate this perk of being a Griffith Student.
|Monday 25 January||OPEN|
|Tuesday 26 January||CLOSED|