HOLIDAY PROGRAM CLOSURE
MONDAY 21 DECEMBER - MONDAY 4 JANUARY | CLOSED
Learning how to swim is an essential part of Australian life
Held at the Aquatic and Fitness Centre at Griffith's Mt Gravatt campus, swimming classes are conducted from Monday to Sunday and are split into morning (from 9 am) and afternoon (from 3.30 pm) sessions.
Enrolments are taken all year round, so you can conveniently enrol your child at any time that suits.
Seven days a week
Morning and afternoon sessions
Free pool access to practice skills learnt
Accredited Swim Teachers
Monthly direct debit
Continuous year-round program
Discounted swim apparel
Book your free assessment today
Assessments take about 15 minutes and determine the most suitable class for your child
What our members have to say...
Testimonials from our lovely Learn to Swim members
- No joining fee.
- $20 per lesson for the first child, $17 per lesson for additional children or second lesson. Fourth lesson/child is free.*
- Three-month minimum commitment (payments are taken on a monthly basis).
- Free access to the splash pool and 25m pool anytime during opening hours for the enrolled child only.
- Free access to the 25m pool for 1 parent directly before, during or after the enrolled child's lesson.
- Direct debits occur once a month automatically.
- 10% discount on swimming equipment and apparel including googles, swim caps, kick boards and more.
Adult learn to swim program
It’s never too late to learn how to swim or to improve on your swimming abilities. The Swim School offers a variety of swimming programs specifically designed for adults with little or no swimming experience through to adults with competitive swimming backgrounds. Our experienced swimming instructors take care in planning customised lessons that are fun and challenging.