I am a
- High school student
- Mature student (18+)
- International student
You’re considered an international student if you are:
- intending to study on a student visa, or
- not an Australian citizen, or New Zealand citizen residing in Australia, or
- not a holder of an Australian permanent residency, or
- not a holder of an Australian humanitarian visa
- Parent or guardian
I'm interested in
My child is interested in
Where would you like to study?
Where would your child like to study?
Professional development and short courses
- We offer a range of professional development courses.
- Find out more
Take control of your study
At Griffith, our flexible study options allow you to take control of your study, so you don’t have to compromise other parts of your life to achieve your goals. You’re in control of how fast or slow you study, how study fits around your life, and how it benefits you.
Flexibility means different things to different people. It could be fitting study around your family and personal life, finally being able to pursue your passion after years away from study, progressing your career while still working full-time, or just being able to study wherever and whenever you want.
Support to help you succeed
At Griffith, more than half our new students have been working or doing other things since high school, which means we’re experienced at helping you fit university study into your life. Whether you are working full time or busy with your family, you'll feel welcomed and supported throughout your study journey at Griffith. We’re committed to providing the support you need to achieve your goals, whatever your circumstances.
Our trimester system means you’ll have more flexibility and greater control over your studies and with multiple intakes each year, you can start when it suits you.
- Study over two or three trimesters each year
- Pick up or drop classes each trimester and pace your study to suit your needs
- Fast-track by studying over three trimesters and finish sooner
- Study full-time or part-time, from one to four courses each trimester
- With three intakes each year, you can start when it suits you
Our next trimester begins in July, so you don't need to wait until next year to start study.
We know that mature students have to juggle work, life and study. To help you feel confident and succeed in your studies, we offer a range of support services.
- Learning support services
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions
- Peer mentoring
- Health services
- Job search and career development
- Specialised support for students with disabilities
- Welfare support
- Technical and IT support
- Dedicated support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
Study online, on-campus or both
Depending on your degree, you can study, learn and connect face-to-face, 100% online or a combination of both. Around 40% of our students study at least one course (subject) online.
- Six campuses to choose from including our Digital campus
- Mix and match study modes to suit your changing needs
- Study online when and where you want
- Get the same support whether studying online or on-campus
- Classes can include online or face-to-face lectures and tutorials, workshops and laboratory classes on-campus, and practical learning through industry placements or overseas study.
Mature student open evenings
Whether you're returning to university after a break, starting study for the first time or looking for a postgraduate degree, we can help you find the right study path.
Choose your degree
With our trimester system, you don’t have to wait until next year to start studying. Find out when your preferred degree is available to start in the list below
|Degree name||Campus||Start date|
|Bachelor of Applied Financial Advice||Online||Jul (2020) Mar (2021)|
|Bachelor of Applied Information Technology||Logan Campus||Jul (2020) Mar (2021)|
|Bachelor of Architectural Design||Gold Coast Campus||Jul (2020) Mar (2021)|
|Bachelor of Arts||Nathan Campus||Jul & Oct (2020) Mar (2021)|
It is important to check the degree requirements including placement requirements, before you apply.
At Griffith we do online better, with more degrees, more flexibility and more support. With over 100 online degrees to choose from in areas such as nursing, arts, law, business, aviation and teaching (to name a few) there is sure to be a degree that suits you.
Why choose Griffith
At Griffith, we’re known for delivering an outstanding student experience, our high-quality degrees, welcoming environment, and flexible study options.
Trimester 2 2020 key dates
Trimester 2 2020 enrolment now open
Last date to submit a QTAC undergraduate application*
Thursday 18 June 2020
Last date to submit a UAC undergraduate application*
Friday 28 February 2020
Last date to submit a Postgraduate application^
Application dates for postgraduate degrees may vary. Please check our degree finder for information on your preferred degree.
29 June – 3 July 2020
Teaching (includes trimester break)
6 July – 2 October 2020
8 – 17 October 2020