Personal support, advice and information
Our team of International Student Advisors offer personal support, advice and information on issues that can affect your life in Australia and your studies at Griffith. If you have any problems or concerns and you are not sure who you should speak with, contact one of our friendly advisors and they'll be able to help you or direct you to the right person.
We can assist you with
- settling into life in Australia and study at Griffith
- general welfare and personal issues that may affect your ability to study
- referral to health services
- applying for a leave of absence
- financial difficulties or the inability to pay your fees
- understanding what is expected of you as a student visa holder
- understanding academic policies and procedures
- referral to key contacts at Griffith and in your local community
- your CoE Extension application.
Speak to an Advisor
Our quick drop-in sessions at Nathan and Gold Coast campuses are open to Griffith University and Griffith College students, and future students. These free first-in, first-served sessions give you 10 minutes to ask a question.
Drop-in sessions are held Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 am to 12 pm at:
- Gold Coast campus, Student Centre (G33), Room 2.39
- Nathan campus, Willett Centre (N53), Room 1.25.
Book an appointment
You can book an appointment to speak to an International Student Advisor. Student login is required.
If you are unable to attend please cancel your appointment. Missing an appointment may reduce your access to future appointments.
- Gold Coast campus, Student Centre (G33)
- Logan campus, Level 1, Wayne Goss Centre (L03)
- Nathan campus, Willett Centre (N53), Student Reception counters
- South Bank campus, The Webb Centre (S02), Room 2.09