Personal support, advice and information
Our team of International Student Advisors offer personal support, advice and information on issues that can affect your life in Australia and your studies at Griffith. If you have any problems or concerns and you are not sure who you should speak with, contact one of our friendly advisors and they'll be able to help you or direct you to the right person.
We can assist you with
- settling into life in Australia and study at Griffith
- general welfare and personal issues that may affect your ability to study
- referral to health services
- applying for a leave of absence
- financial difficulties or the inability to pay your fees
- understanding what is expected of you as a student visa holder
- understanding academic policies and procedures
- referral to key contacts at Griffith and in your local community
- your CoE Extension application.
Speak to an Advisor
Please note all appointments with International Student Advisors are currently phone or video consultations.
To book your appointment
Time: Your appointments will be lodged against a time, however please allow a 3-hour timeframe to receive your call from an International Student Advisor.
Phone number: Please provide the phone number that our International Student Advisor can call for your consultation.
Prefer to ask a question? Fill out the form and under Topic select International and then International Student Advisor.