Follow your research passion at Griffith

If you’ve completed an honours year as part of your undergraduate studies, or undertaken advanced postgraduate studies that included a research component, you may be eligible to further your career with a higher degree by research.


Need more information or advice?

If you need more information or advice on the application process, we are here to help. Call us on 07 3735 3817, or send us an email