Do you know where your degree is taking you? Are you job ready?
At the Careers and Employment Service, we can help you:
- understand your career options
- market yourself to employers
- transition to graduate employment
- find suitable employment while you’re studying.
We also have a range of information and events to help you on your journey.
CareerHub is your one-stop shop for jobs, careers events and appointments. It's a free online system where you can:
- search and apply for job vacancies
- book an appointment with a Careers Development Consultant
- find out information and register for job-search-related workshops and recruitment events
- browse industry/employer profiles.
JOIN THE INDUSTRY MENTORING PROGRAM
Engaging with a mentor in your chosen field can help you gain industry exposure, build your network and make progress towards your career.
Find out how to get involved our award-winning Industry Mentoring Program.
FAIR WORK FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Do you know international students have the same rights as all other workers in Australia?
To find out the minimum rate of pay and conditions, or make an anonymous enquiry to discuss your circumstances, visit the Fair Work website.