Step 1: Get informed
- Read the entry requirements to check your eligibility for the program. If you are unsure whether you meet the requirements, you can contact us for assistance.
- Search for possible courses. See the study options page for more information.
Step 2: Prepare supporting documents
As part of your Study Abroad application, you will need to submit copies of the following documents:
- Academic transcript*
- Proof of English proficiency* (not required for native English speakers)
Note: If you select fine art, photography, or music courses at the South Bank campus you may be required to submit a portfolio or audition files.
You may submit your application without all the required documents, however it may cause a delay in issuing an outcome. When submitting your application, please let us know when you expect to submit any outstanding documents.
Step 3: Submit application
There are three ways to submit your Study Abroad application:
- Direct: Complete the online application. Your academic transcript and proof of English proficiency (if applicable) will also need to be mailed to the Griffith Global Mobility Office as we need to receive the originals or original certified copies.
- Recruitment Agent or Study Abroad Provider: contact one of Griffith's registered recruitment agents or study abroad providers in your country. They will assist you with the application process and will submit the documents on your behalf. Primary communication will be between us and the agent or provider. Most students choose this method for applying.
- Home university: your home university submits the documents on your behalf. Primary communication is between us and your home university.
- Trimester 1 (Feb - June): 30th January
- Trimester 2 (July - Oct): 30th May
- Trimester 3 (Oct - Feb): 30th September
Students applying for Queensland College of Art or Queensland Conservatorium (South Bank campus) courses should submit their application documents by November 30th for trimester 1 intake and May 30th for trimester 2 intake. This is to ensure that a place can be reserved in the approved courses.
What happens next?
Once we have received your application documents, Offer Letters/outcomes will be issued within three weeks of the application deadline. Thank you in advance for your patience.
If you have received a Letter of Offer for Griffith's Study Abroad Program, you will need to return any outstanding items. Afterward, we will issue a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) which is required to apply for a student visa, and your log in details will be activated so you can access Griffith's online environment.