Griffith University celebrates diversity and promotes equity and inclusion
At Griffith we understand that equity, diversity and inclusion is our strength. Cognitive and demographic diversity and inclusion contribute to increased innovation, productivity, engagement, commitment and job satisfaction. For Griffith, equity, diversity and inclusion is not only the right thing to do, it is the smart thing to do.
To this end, we are focusing on high-value enablers to facilitate greater equity, diversity and inclusion including leadership, monitoring and reporting, targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and recognition and reward. We invite you to browse this website to discover our range of workplace programs, initiatives, resources, facilities and provisions that create an inclusive workplace.
Find out about the role of Griffith Equity Champions here.
Latest News and Resources
- Remarkable Leadership Speaker Series - Dr Kirstin Ferguson, Acting Chair Australian Broadcasting Corporation and author of Women Kind: Unlocking the power of women supporting women.
- Griffith Staff Event, 8 March: Join us as we celebrate International Women's Day with guest speaker Shaan Ross-Smith, Director MATE Violence Prevention Program. RSVP here.
- Congratulations to the Griffith University finalists in the Women in Technology Awards, and the winner Amanda Miotto who won the ICT Professional Award. Read more here
- Universities Australia Executive Women Group including Best Practice Gender Equality Recruitment Guidelines to Fast Forward The Advancement of Women in Australian University Executive Appointments.
- Celebrating Diversity: designing inclusive events at Griffith University.
- Words Matter - a guide to inclusive language to improve the way we write, present and depict diversity in our community.
- The diversity and inclusion revolution: Eight powerful truths.
- The six signature traits of inclusive leadership: thriving in a diverse new world.
- Flexible Work: good for business?
- Sponsorship Guide: Creating opportunities for women in higher education