About these services
These services provide assistance with:
- Microsoft Office 365
- approved software installs and maintenance
- software procurement
- license management
- negotiating with vendors
- reviewing IT contracts
- the Griffith App.
These services are for
Staff and students.
Staff can access services with contract reviews, software procurement, licencing agreements and software installations.
Staff and students can receive assistance with Microsoft Office 365 plus other University-approved software and the Griffith App.
What to expect
Software installs and maintenance
- Installation and maintenance of approved software products on Griffith University computers.
- Troubleshooting approved software.
- Transferring software products between University computers.
- Centralised software licensing database.
Microsoft Office 365
- Ongoing maintenance of the Griffith App.
- Purchasing of software and licenses for the University.
IT contract reviews
- Contract review for IT agreements in conjunction with IT Solutions Architects and Legal Services.
- Ensuring contracts comply with University policy.
- Management and storage of signed contracts and approvals.
Management of licencing agreements
- Management of ad-hoc, volume, and annual software license agreements for the University.
- Management of appropriately licensed home-use rights for staff and students where available.
- Non-technical advice on licensing options.
- Application development.
- Installation of software products on personal computers.
- Installation of non-Griffith-owned software on Griffith assets.
- Purchase of computer hardware, networking equipment and accessories.
Self-help service available 24/7.
Client service staff available 9 am to 5 pm working days.
There is no cost to use this service.
To access these services
For technical issues, contact the IT Service Centre (07) 3735 5555 or use the IT Service Centre form.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services