Griffith's Internationalisation Strategy
Griffith University aims to be a top-quality institution for research and teaching that provides:
- A research environment producing research outputs of international quality, tackling issues of international significance, and establishing strategic linkages in research and scholarship with international research institutions of the highest repute
- An internationalised curriculum and internationalised learning experiences that aim to develop a set of graduate attributes that equip its graduates with international perspectives and for work in an international, multicultural and multilingual environment
- A university experience that attracts international undergraduate, postgraduate and higher degree research students to study here, and ensures that they receive a high-quality education and a satisfying campus and study experience
- A dynamic and vibrant work culture that attracts top-quality staff from around the world, which encourages international collaborations and exchanges of staff in research and scholarship, and fosters in academic and professional staff a deep appreciation of internationalisation and its benefits to the University, the country, the region and the world
- A small number of high-quality, transnational programs in disciplines and overseas locations of strategic importance, and
- A vibrant and inclusive alumni network that includes its international graduates.
Components of the strategy
- Griffith's Internationalisation Strategy (PDF 3.6mb)
- Internationalisation of research strategy
- Internationalisation of the curriculum
- Studying languages other than English
- Study Abroad - Students enrolled at an overseas university wanting to study at Griffith
- Student Exchange - Griffith students wanting to study overseas
- Course profiles
- Legislation and compliance - Education resources for overseas students (ESOS) requirements.
Griffith University has exceptional researchers and award-winning research teams, offers a comprehensive range of research programs. Look at Research Expertise.
Griffith University nurtures excellence in teaching and recognises these achievements each year. For more information, visit the Awards and Grants website.