Internationalisation through collaborations and partnerships
The International Partnerships office is responsible for strengthening and nurturing Griffith’s global partnerships through profiling the University’s academic and research strengths internationally. The International Partnerships team works closely with all areas of the University in developing international agreements, strategic communication initiatives, coordinating and hosting international delegation and strategic education agent visits to the Griffith campuses, and to facilitate outbound student international mobility experiences for both domestic and international students enrolled in a Griffith degree.
The International Partnerships office contributes to the University’s internationalisation strategy through the following activities:
- Supporting and facilitating the development and review of the University's institutional partnerships around the world
- Coordination and oversight of international delegation visits and associated events to the Griffith campuses
- Coordination and oversight of strategic agent visits and workshops onshore and offshore
- Preparation of high-level briefing documents about the University’s strategic engagement with partners around the world
- Supporting agent management through the development and review of agent agreements including renewals
Ratings and rankings
Griffith is ranked among the top 2% of universities worldwide. Our reputation for research and teaching excellence, along with our strong ties to industry, make us one of the leading providers of higher education in the Asia-Pacific.