About this service
This service provides technical support for all issues related to the operation of:
- desktop computers
- laptop computers
- Apple computers
- peripheral devices connected to your computer.
This service is for
What to expect
- Technical support for your desktop software and hardware (including printers).
- Custom image configurations for libraries, teaching and common use and school laboratories.
- Re-imaging of computers to restore default configurations.
- Enabling connectivity to services for users of Windows/Macintosh/Linux.
- Routine maintenance services including patches, fixes, virus updates, BIOS updates to ensure compatibility with Griffith University applications.
- File recovery when possible.
- Virus, spyware and malware scanning and removal.
- Support for computers located in the Red Zone.
- Home support for Griffith University Executive members.
- Relocation of computer equipment.
- Other technical troubleshooting where necessary.
- Support for non-Griffith University hardware or products.
- Training on desktop applications.
- Relocation of large or complex equipment.
IT Self-Service is available 24/7.
Onsite support is available Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
There is no cost to use this service.
To access this service
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services