About the service
All Griffith University computers are installed with standard software products that are regularly updated and maintained. In addition to the standard software offering, provision is made for installation and maintenance of approved software products via the on-line Software Catalogue.
This service is available to
All Griffith University staff in libraries, teaching and common use spaces, school laboratories and general offices.
What can I expect?
- Installation of licensed software products
- Application packaging to automate software installation to multiple computers
- Configuration and setup of software products listed on the Standard Software Catalogue
- Transferring software products between computers
- Liason with software vendors to coordinate client/server software upgrades
- Centralised software licensing database
- Application development
- Installation of software products on personally owned computers
- Installation of non Griffith owned software on Griffith assets
This service is available 24 x 7 for self service components
Onsite support is available - Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Telephone support is available during Service Centre Hours of Operation
There is no cost associated with the use of this service.
How do I get this service?
This service can be initiated through IT Self-Service or by calling the IT Service Centre.
We are very interested in hearing what you think of our services