There are a number of University strategic planning documents and reports which state the University’s strategic directions across its core activities.
The University’s strategic planning framework provides for three tiers of interlocking plans that support the cascading of the Strategic Plan goals and strategies throughout the University.
The Griffith University annual reports are in a PDF and CSV file formats for viewing and printing purposes.
Our vision is to be one of the most influential universities in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
The mission of Griffith University is to engage in outstanding scholarship that makes a major contribution to society and to produce groundbreaking research. Students will be provided with an excellent education and the capacity to use knowledge gained to exercise influence and make meaningful life-long contributions to their communities
Statement of Values and Commitments
In pursuit of our vision and mission the University is committed to:
- Rigorous standards of scholarship
- Positively influencing our communities through our teaching, research and scholarly activities
- Recognising our location in the Asia-Pacific and deepening our engagement with the region
- Bringing disciplines together to address the key issues of our time
- Promoting the respect of individual rights and ethical standards
- Participatory decision-making and problem solving
- Contributing to a robust, equitable and environmentally sustainable society
- Recognising and valuing diversity
- Recognising the unique place of First Peoples in Australian history and culture, and enabling their continued contribution to the nation
Core activity plans
The University's Strategic Plan is underpinned by two Core Activity Plans (Research and Innovation Plan and Academic Plan) and by a number of Key Supporting Plans.
Strategic and Operational Plans
Strategic and Operational plans are implemented in academic groups and support service divisions, and progress towards targets is reviewed, through the University’s annual planning and review cycle.
- Arts, Education and Law Group Strategic Plan (Griffith users only)
- Arts, Education and Law Group Operational Plan (Griffith users only)
- Griffith Business School Strategic Plan (Griffith users only)
- Griffith Business School Operational Plan (Griffith users only)
- Griffith Health Group Strategic Plan (Griffith users only)
- Griffith Health Group Operational Plan(Griffith users only)
- Griffith Sciences Group Strategic Plan (Griffith users only)
- Griffith Sciences Group Operational Plan (Griffith users only)
Contact Academic Services
General Enquiries Phone Number
(07) 3735 7816
+61 7 3735 7816