Consultation informs the development and review of our policies and delegations
As new policy documents are developed, and existing policy documents and delegations undergo major review, the University community will be consulted and invited to provide feedback. The University's governance arrangements, objectives and principles for the development and review of policies and delegations are outlined in the Policy Governance Framework and the Delegations Framework.
The consultation period for draft policy documents is generally two weeks and during this time feedback can be provided by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All feedback received during this time will be collated and provided to the relevant Policy Advisor for consideration.
Policy documents currently open for consultation can be found below.
The following policy documents are currently open for consultation. Please provide any feedback by email to email@example.com by Friday, 29 January 2021:
- Draft Student Conduct Policy (draft under review)
- Draft Student Academic Misconduct Procedure (draft under review)
- Draft Student General Misconduct Procedure (draft under review)
- Draft Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Policy (draft under review)
- Draft Staff Disability Inclusion Procedure (draft under review)
- Draft Designing Flexible Work Procedure (draft under review)
- Draft Working Remotely Self-assessment Checklist (related document, draft under review)