Sponsored by Beta Sigma Phi International – Brisbane City.
First prize: $900, second prize: $400, third prize: $200.
Date of competition
Ian Hanger Recital Hall.
Awarded to a Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University student completing elective studies in Performance (Brass Instruments) (Classical) judged to have performed the best two contrasting works in this public competition.
- The award of the prizes shall be determined at a public competition to be held annually at a date agreed to by Beta Sigma Phi and the Queensland Conservatorium.
- Each entrant is required to present a program of two contrasting works not exceeding 15 minutes in total.
- The costs of an accompanist will be borne by the entrant.
- Judges will be appointed by the Director.
- Previous winners of this award are not eligible to apply.