On-arrival program for international partner university students
Succeeding at Griffith is a compulsory, free customised Orientation program designed especially for students from international partner universities who are about to start at Griffith University and have not completed an intensive English language course at Griffith English Language Institute.
Succeeding at Griffith will ensure you have a smooth transition into your degree and are well-placed to be successful in your studies at Griffith.
You will need to arrive and settle into your accommodation before the below dates:
- Monday 17 February for Trimester 1
- Monday 29 June for Trimester 2
- Monday 19 October for Trimester 3.
From Monday of Orientation Week in Trimesters 1, 2 and 3
- Compulsory international student orientation
- Sessions related specifically to your degree program
- Academic skills workshops including:
- organising your time effectively
- selecting and reading appropriate resources
- identifying and expressing your academic 'voice'
- structuring your arguments and essays
- referencing and avoiding plagiarism
- listening in lectures
- actively participating in tutorials and seminars
- Activities to familiarise you with the Griffith environment
You may also be interested in
Direct Entry Program
For students wanting to gain entry to a Griffith University degree, Study Abroad or Exchange program, or Griffith College diploma.
English Language Program
We know there are lots of reasons you may want to improve your English language skills, and we have an English Language Program to help you achieve your English goals.
High School Preparation
A specialised program for international students aged between 13 and 18 years entering an Australian secondary school.