About this service
- the internet
- Active Directory for staff
- Active Directory for students
- staff/student email
- staff MFA
- student MFA
- Microsoft 365
- library and millennium
Many of these accounts are automatically created when you become a Griffith student or staff member.
This service is for
- Academic staff
- professional staff
- HDR students
- undergraduate students
- postgraduate students
- OUA students
- ELICOS students
What to expect
- accounts created and activated normally within 24 hours of accepting an offer to your program
- accounts disabled and deactivated overnight after graduation or withdrawal from your program
Staff account activation
- accounts are created and activated normally within 24 hours of personal and job details being created in the HR system
- with sufficient lead time, new staff members receive access prior to commencing employment
Staff account deactivation
Accounts are disabled and deactivated at the end of your last day of employment or at the end of the fixed-term period.
Sessional staff: accounts are disabled/deactivated at the end of trimester if you're not employed for the following trimester.
Casual staff: accounts disabled/deactivated three months after you submit your last timesheet.
There is no cost to activate or deactivate your account.